Alfred Burke (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Burke?
Alfred Burke was an English actor, best known for his portrayal of Frank Marker in the drama series Public Eye, which ran on television for ten years.
- also known as Frank Hanna
- born on (96 years ago) in Peckham, child of William Burke and Sarah Ann O'Leary
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Barbara Bonelle until
- parent of
- died on in Barnes, London
- "Children of the Damned"
- "The Angry Silence"
- "Night Caller from Outer Space"
- played Alyosha in "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"
- "Operation Amsterdam"
- played Lt. Col. Michael Callander in "Bitter Victory"
- "The Nanny"
- "The House on Garibaldi Street"
- "The Man Upstairs"
- played Armando Dippet in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
- played Capt. Ritter in "Tank Force"
- played Knocker Parsons in "Dead Lucky"
- played Lumley in "Mix Me a Person"
- played Mr. Pritchard in "The Man Inside"
- played Lang in "The Pot Carriers"
- "The Man Who Finally Died"
- "The Small World of Sammy Lee"
- TV series:
- nomination: - nominated to British Academy Television Award for Best Actor - "Public Eye"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Burke (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Burke to find many related words and phrases!