Alfred C. Abadie (cinematographer)
On this page:
Who is Alfred C. Abadie?
Alfred C. Abadie: Alfred Camille Abadie was an American photographer and pioneer filmmaker who worked for Thomas Edison, specializing in actuality films, a predecessor to the standard form of documentary.
- also known as A.C. Abadie, Alfred Camille Abadie, Primo
- born on (136 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Photographer, cinematographer
- Marriage with Natalie Evaline Harris
- died on (65 years ago) in San Francisco
- "What Happened on Twenty-third Street, New York City"
- played Sheriff in "The Great Train Robbery"
- film produced: Turning the Tables
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred C. Abadie (cinematographer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred C. Abadie for some fun with words!