Alfred Charles Kinsey
is an acrostic for ack.
On this page:
Definition of the noun alfred charles kinsey
What does alfred charles kinsey mean as a name of something?
- United States zoologist best known for his interview studies of sexual behavior (1894-1956)
Who is Alfred Charles Kinsey?
Alfred Charles Kinsey a.k.a. Alfred Kinsey: Alfred Charles Kinsey was an American biologist, professor of entomology and zoology, and sexologist who in 1947 founded the Institute for Sex Research at Indiana University, now known as the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. He is best known for writing Sexual Behavior in the Human Male and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female, also known as the Kinsey Reports, as well as the Kinsey scale. Kinsey's research on human sexuality, foundational to the field of sexology, provoked controversy in the 1940s and 1950s. His work has influenced social and cultural values in the United States, as well as internationally.
- also known as 阿尔弗雷德·金赛; Кинси, Альфред
- born on (120 years ago) in Hoboken
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Agnosticism, Atheism
- profession: Psychologist, scientist, professor, researcher, biologist
- Marriage with Clara McMillen since
- died on (58 years ago) in Bloomington of pneumonia
- written works: "Kinsey Reports", "Sexual behavior in the human male", "The gall wasp genus Cynips"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Charles Kinsey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Charles Kinsey to find many related words and phrases!