On this page:
Who is Alfred Cheung?
Alfred Cheung: Alfred Cheung's hometown is Kaiping City, Guangdong province. He was born in Hong Kong in 1956 and also grew up there. His mother, with one suitcase and two children, left their hometown in order to find better opportunities in the prospering city of Hong Kong. There, Cheung grew up in a poor neighborhood, whilst his mother worked as a bar girl and domestic helper.
- also known as Alfred Cheung Kin-ting, Jianting Zhang, Kin Ting Cheung, Chang Chien-Ting, Zhang Jian-Ting, 張堅庭, Kin-ting Cheung
- born on (60 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: China, Hong Kong
- profession: Film director, actor, screenwriter, film producer, entrepreneur, writer
- read more about Alfred Cheung (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Cheung
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Adam Cheng - Cheng Siu Chau, Cheng Shao Chiu, Zheng Xiaoqiu, Zheng Shao Qiu, Adam Cheung Siu Chow Alan Tam - Tan Yonglin Alex Man - Wan Ziliang Alexander Lou — Shang Kuang-lui, Shang Kuang Lui Alfred Cheung - Chang ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Cheung
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Cheung for some fun with words!