On this page:
Who is Alfred Corn?
Alfred Corn is an American poet and essayist.
- also known as Alfred DeWitt Corn III
- born on (72 years ago) in Bainbridge
- nationality: United States of America
- written works: "The pith helmet", "An Xmas murder", "All roads at once", "Navidad, St. Nicholas Avenue", "Present", "Part of His Story", "Notes from a child of paradise", "The west door", "The new life", "Aaron Rose Photographs", "Atlas", "Stake", "Autobiographies", "The metamorphoses of metaphor", "A call in the midst of the crowd", "The various light", "Contradictions", "The poem's heartbeat"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Poetry)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Corn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sylvia Chalker, Edmund Weiner
As the American critic Alfred Corn says: 'Michael Donaghy's poems have the fine- tuned precision of a ten-speed bike, the wit of a streetwise don, a polyphonic inventiveness . . . Poems so original, wry, and philosophical as these are hard to ...
The Twentieth Century by Eric L. Haralson
“AnAtlas oftheDifficult World” is a major work inthe American literarytradition, taking its place alongside the national epicsof Whitman and Crane (or, more recently, Alfred Corn). References tothose sources are subtly woveninto the text.
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
and Sammy ( Alfred Ryder/Alfred Corn). Uncle David (Menasha Skulnik) filled the role of resident ...
by Steven R. Serafin, Alfred Bendixen
Delany, and the poet Alfred CORN. Hansen, who has also published a considerable body of non-mystery books, including ...
by O. Classe
Merwin, Alfred Corn, Sharon Olds, Deborah Digges, Robert Hass).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Corn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Corn for some fun with words!