Alfred Daniel Williams King
On this page:
Who is Alfred Daniel Williams King?
Alfred Daniel Williams King, known as A. D. King, was the younger brother of Martin Luther King, Jr., the famed leader of the American civil-rights movement. A. D. King was a Baptist minister and a civil rights activist.
- also known as A. D. King; Rev. A. D. William King, Sr.
- born on (84 years ago) in Atlanta, child of Martin Luther King, Sr. and Alberta Williams King
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Morehouse College
- profession: Minister, civil rights activist
- Marriage with Naomi Ruth Barber since
- parent of
- died on (46 years ago) in Atlanta of drowning
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Daniel Williams King
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: