Alfred de Musset
is an acrostic for adm.
On this page:
Who is Alfred de Musset?
Alfred de Musset: Alfred Louis Charles de Musset-Pathay was a French dramatist, poet, and novelist. Along with his poetry, he is known for writing La Confession d'un enfant du siècle from 1836.
- also known as Alfred Louis Charles de Musset-Pathay; Musset; Alfred Musset; Musset, Alfred de; Louis Charles Alfred de Musset
- born on (205 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- profession: Physician, poet, novelist, writer, playwright
- died on (158 years ago) in Paris of heart failure
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- read more about Alfred de Musset (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred de Musset
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Victor Hugo Encyclopedia (1999)
by John Andrew Frey
Alfred de Musset (1810-1857), the so-called spoiled child of French Romanticism , ...
Spoelbergh de Lovenjoul, Etude critique et bibliographique sur les ceuvres <f Alfred de Musset (ib., 1867) ; Paul de ...
An Encyclopedia by Melitta Weiss Adamson, Francine Segan
Throughout its history, its patrons included King Louis-Philippe, Édo- uard Manet, Honoré Balzac, Alfred de Musset, and Alexandre Dumas. The exterior of the café is captured in Jean Béraud's painting “On the Boulevard at the Café Tortoni.
by John Michael Cooper
Hoffmann, Victor Hugo, Alfred de Musset, Gérard de Nerval, and Alfred de Vigny.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred de Musset
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alfred de Musset
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Alfred de Musset
Photo credit: dierk schaefer
- Salle de spectacle Alfred de Musset Serris(77), France
Photo credit: YeuxMarrons.com (rcsmit2308)
Quotes about Alfred de Musset
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred de Musset to find many related words and phrases!