On this page:
Who is Alfred Drake?
Alfred Drake was an American actor and singer.
- also known as Alfred Capurro
- born on (101 years ago) in The Bronx
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Brooklyn College
- profession: Actor, singer
- parent of
- died on (23 years ago) in New York City of heart failure
- album: "Oklahoma! (1943 original Broadway cast)"
- TV series: "The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Kismet"
- Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Kismet"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Kean"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Gigi"
- Tony Honors for Excellence in Theatre
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Drake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
Alfred Drake was an actor of the American musical stage who specialized in confident, sometimes cocky ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Alfred Drake Laurey ............................................... Joan Roberts Ado Annie Carnes .
by Stanley Green
Alfred Drake (Curly McLain), Joan Roberts ( Laurey Williams), Howard Da Silva (Jud Fry), Joseph Buloff (All Hakim), Celeste Holm (Ado Annie Games), Lee Dixon Will Parker), Ralph Riggs (Andrew Games), ...
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Alfred Drake: Alfredo Capurro (1914–1992), ...
by Gerry Bowler
Alfred Drake is the voice ofthe Great Ak,Earle Hyman isnasty King Awgwa, and Lynne Lipton is Queen Zurline. Directed by Jules Bassand Arthur Rankin Jr. The Life ofBrian (1979) A filmmadeby theMonty Python troupe aboutthelife ofBrian ...
by Colin Larkin
In 1944, after medical discharge from the forces, Ives played a long stint at New York's Cafe Society Uptown nightclub, and also appeared on Broadway with Alfred Drake in Sing Out Sweet Land, a 'Salute To American Folk And Popular Music' ...
by William D. Crump
Principal voices: Alfred Drake, Earl Hammond, Earle Hyman, Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Robert McFadden, Lesley Miller, Peter Newman, Joey Grasso, and J.D. Roth. Chorus: Al Dana, Margaret Dorn, Arlene Martel, Marty Nelson, David ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Drake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Drake for some fun with words!