On this page:
- Alfred Kuhn a.k.a. Alfred Kühn: Alfred Richard Wilhelm Kühn was a German zoologist and geneticist.
- born on (129 years ago)
- nationality: Germany
- profession: Zoologist, geneticist
- died on (46 years ago)
- written works: "Erbkunde, Rassenpflege, Bevölkerungspolitik. Schicksalsfragen des deutschen Volkes", "Vorlesungen über Entwicklungsphysiologie", "Versuche zur Entwicklung eines Modells der Genwirkungen"
- Alfred Kuhn is an author.
- born in (101 years ago)
- written works: "Arbitration in transit", "Labor", "The logic of organization", "The study of society"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Kuhn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 5 - Circulation to Coordinate Indexing by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour
Alfred Kuhn (31) departs from the traditional, linear model approach of Barnlund and Thayer to explicate the cybernetic model for interpersonal, group, and social communications. Philosophy has contributed many syntheses of its own (32), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Kuhn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfred Kuhn
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfred Kuhn"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Kuhn for some fun with words!