Alfred L. Werker
is an acrostic for alw.
On this page:
Who is Alfred L. Werker?
Alfred L. Werker was a film director whose work in movies spanned from 1917 through 1957. After a number of film production jobs and assistant directing, Werker co-directed his first film, Ridin' the Wind in 1925 alongside director Del Andrews.
- also known as Alfred Werker, Alfred Louis Werker, Al Werker, Albert Werker
- born on (119 years ago) in Deadwood
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, film producer
- died on (40 years ago) in Orange County
- read more about Alfred L. Werker (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred L. Werker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
and Kidnapped (38, Alfred L. Werker). To this point, Toland's black and white was often moody, but it showed no great command of, or yearning for, the deep focus that was to come. Surely developments in lenses and new film stock, and the decision to film black and white under Technicolor arcs,hada lot to dowith the deepening of the images .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred L. Werker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred L. Werker for some fun with words!