On this page:
- Alfred Lane: Alfred Page Lane was an American sports shooter who competed at the 1912 and 1920 Summer Olympics. He is a five-time Olympic Champion, and is the first of five shooters to have won two Olympic individual gold medals.
- also known as Alfred P. Lane
- born on (124 years ago) in New York City
- died in (50 years ago) in New York City
- some of the medals:
- Alfred Lane appeared in the 2014 documentary film Butterfly Girl.
- also known as Dr. Alfred Lane
- profession: Physician
- Alfred Lane was a civil engineer.
- profession: Civil engineer
- parent of Violet Lane
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Lane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Household Encyclopaedia of Business and Social Forms Embracing the Laws of Etiquette and Good Society ... (1884)
Being a Practical Guide to the Preparation of Business and Legal Documents ... Enriched with Full and Carefully Prepared Tables of Reference Containing Important Historical, Biographical, Geographical, Scientific and Other Useful Knowledge ... Forming a Complete and Comprehensive Book of Reference ...
Alfred Lane, J. P. for Henrico County. A Chattel Mortgage is a mortgage given upon personal property for the purpose of securing a creditor. Formerly, if the mortgagor remained in possession jf the property, it was doubtful whether the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Lane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfred Lane
Photo credit: Simon Harriyott
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Lane for some fun with words!