On this page:
- Alfred Lane: Alfred Page Lane was an American sports shooter who competed at the 1912 and 1920 Summer Olympics. He is a five-time Olympic Champion, and is the first of five shooters to have won two Olympic individual gold medals.
- also known as Alfred P. Lane
- born on (124 years ago) in New York City
- died in (50 years ago) in New York City
- some of the medals:
- Alfred Lane appeared in the 2014 documentary film Butterfly Girl.
- also known as Dr. Alfred Lane
- profession: Physician
- Alfred Lane was a civil engineer.
- profession: Civil engineer
- parent of Violet Lane
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Lane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 19 - Names as Catalog Entries to Nigeria: Academic Libraries in by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
Alfred Lane (1976). In 1894 the first Manual noted that procedure must be recorded and most such records have been placed on deposit in the Manuscript Division, The New York Public Library. The Bulletin has been continuous, although ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Lane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfred Lane
Photo credit: Simon Harriyott
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Lane for some fun with words!