On this page:
Who is Alfred Lennon?
Alfred Lennon: Alfred "Alf/Freddie" Lennon was the father of English musician John Lennon. He spent many years in an orphanage—with his sister, Edith—after his father died. He was known as being very witty and musical throughout his life—he sang and played the banjo—but not as being very dependable. Although always known informally as Alf by his family, he later released a record as Freddie Lennon, and was referenced and quoted in newspapers and media under that name.
- also known as Alf Lennon, Alfred "Alf" Lennon, Freddie Lennon
- born on (103 years ago) in Liverpool, child of Jack Lennon and Mary Maguire
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Sommelier, bellhop, singer, sailor
- died on (39 years ago) in Brighton
- read more about Alfred Lennon (singer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Lennon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Lennon for some fun with words!