On this page:
Who is Alfred Leslie?
Alfred Leslie is an American artist and filmmaker. He first achieved success as an Abstract Expressionist painter, but changed course in the early 1960s and became a painter of realistic figurative paintings.
- born on (87 years ago) in The Bronx
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Visual artist, filmmaker, film director
- written work: "One Hundred Views Along the Road"
- film directed: Pull My Daisy
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fine Arts)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Leslie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Mason Greene
SATIE, Erik Alfred Leslie (Saw-tee', Air-eek' Ahl-fred' Lez'-lee) ECCENTRIC ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Leslie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfred Leslie
Alfred Leslie vs Prince Mahey
Photo credit: MartialArtsNomad.com
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alfred Leslie to see it in context!