On this page:
Who is Alfred Lind?
Alfred Lind was a Danish cinematographer, screenwriter and film director of the silent era. Lind was prominent director in early Scandinavian cinema, and also worked in the German film industry. He is believed to have shot the earliest surviving footage of Iceland from 1906.
- also known as Sören Estrup Alfred Lind
- born on (136 years ago) in Helsingør
- nationality: Denmark
- profession: Film director, cinematographer, screenwriter
- died on (56 years ago) in Copenhagen
- read more about Alfred Lind (cinematographer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Lind
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfred Lind
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfred Lind"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Lind for some fun with words!