Alfred Lutter (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Lutter?
Alfred Lutter III is an American former child actor who starred along with Ellen Burstyn and Jodie Foster in the Martin Scorsese film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. The TV-series Alice was a spin-off of this movie, in which Lutter reprised his role as Alice's son Tommy in the pilot episode, but was replaced by Philip McKeon when the series began.
- also known as Alfred William Lutter III, Alfred W. Lutter, Alfred William Lutter
- born on (53 years ago) in Ridgewood
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Stanford University
- profession: Actor, engineer
- nomination: - nominated to BAFTA Award for Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles - "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Lutter (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Lutter for some fun with words!