On this page:
- Alfred Müller a.k.a. Alfred Mueller: Alfred H. Mueller is an American theoretical physicist.
- Alfred Müller was Croatian entrepreneur and oldest son of Adolf Müller.
- born in (128 years ago) in Zagreb
- Alfred Müller was a highly decorated Oberst in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Alfred Müller was captured by American troops in May 1945. In 1956 he joined the Bundeswehr and served until 1979 retiring as a Brigadegeneral.
- Alfred Müller was an actor and a film editor.
- Alfred Müller: Alfred "Fredy" Müller was a German middle-distance runner. In 1928 he won a silver medal in 800 m at the 1928 Summer Student World Championships. He competed in this event at the 1928 Summer Olympics, but failed to reach the final.
- Alfred Müller is a retired East German swimmer. He won a silver medal in the 4×200 m freestyle relay at the 1966 European Aquatics Championships. Two years later his team finished seventh in this event at the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Alfred Müller a.k.a. Alfred Muller is a television editor.
- also known as Al Muller
- profession: Television editor
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Video Tape Editing - "ABC Theatre" (Pueblo)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Video Tape Editing - "ABC Theatre" (Pueblo)
- Alfred Müller a.k.a. Alfred Mueller-Stahl was a bank teller.
- read more about Alfred Mueller-Stahl
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Müller
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Alfred Müller (d.1931) was the German Consul in Palma, Majorca. Müller, C. African Quailfinch ssp. Ortygospiza fuscocrissa muelleriZedlitz, 1911 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Müller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Müller to find many related words and phrases!