Alfred Marks (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Marks?
Alfred Marks: Alfred Edward Marks OBE was a British actor and comedian.
- also known as Alfred Edward Marks, Ruchel Kutchinsky, Alfred Edward Marks OBE
- born on (93 years ago) in Holborn
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, comedian, auctioneer, engineer, singer
- Marriage with Paddie O'Neil between and (43 years and 10 months)
- parent of
- died on (19 years ago) in London Borough of Hillingdon
- written work: "Who Killed Sir Edmund Berry Godfrey?"
- "The Frightened City"
- "Penny Points to Paradise"
- "There Was a Crooked Man"
- played Major Poskett in "Desert Mice"
- "Johnny, You're Wanted"
- "Fanny Hill"
- played Comte de Grenoble in "A Weekend with Lulu"
- played Detective Supt. Bellaver in "Scream and Scream Again"
- played Mr. Heppelwhite in "Scramble"
- played Richard Rowland in "Valentino"
- played General Brincker in "Our Miss Fred"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Marks (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Marks for some fun with words!