On this page:
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Müller was an actor and a film editor.
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Müller was Croatian entrepreneur and oldest son of Adolf Müller.
- born in (127 years ago) in Zagreb
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Müller was a highly decorated Oberst in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Alfred Müller was captured by American troops in May 1945. In 1956 he joined the Bundeswehr and served until 1979 retiring as a Brigadegeneral.
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Müller: Alfred "Fredy" Müller was a German middle-distance runner. In 1928 he won a silver medal in 800 m at the 1928 Summer Student World Championships. He competed in this event at the 1928 Summer Olympics, but failed to reach the final.
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Müller is a retired East German swimmer. He won a silver medal in the 4×200 m freestyle relay at the 1966 European Aquatics Championships. Two years later his team finished seventh in this event at the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Alfred Muller is a television editor.
- also known as Al Muller
- profession: Television editor
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Video Tape Editing - "ABC Theatre" (Pueblo)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Video Tape Editing - "ABC Theatre" (Pueblo)
- Alfred Muller a.k.a. Alfred Mueller-Stahl was a bank teller.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfred Muller
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by J. Gordon Melton
Richard Alfred Muller, God, Creation, and Providence ...
A Systematic Treatise on the Theory and Practice of Surgery by John Ashhurst
Alfred Muller, Acting Assistant Surgeon, U. S. A., Dr. Begg, of Dundee, and M. Champenois, a surgeon of the French army. Other cases are referred to by Morand, by Prof. Longmore, and by Southam of Manchester, and two are mentioned by ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Muller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Muller to find many related words and phrases!