Alfred Paget (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Paget?
Alfred Paget was an English silent film actor. He appeared in 239 films between 1908 and 1918.
- also known as Alfred Padget, Al Padgett, Al Paget, George Hargreaves
- born on (136 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor
- died in (90 years ago)
- "The Sheriff's Baby"
- "Enoch Arden"
- "Martyrs of the Alamo"
- played Prince Belshazzar in "Intolerance"
- "The Telephone Girl and the Lady"
- played The Doctor in "The New York Hat"
- played Indian Chief in "The Massacre"
- played The Waifs' Uncle in "The Battle at Elderbush Gulch"
- played Rival Gang Leader in "The Musketeers of Pig Alley"
- played Policeman in "The Miser's Heart"
- played The Leader of the Smugglers in "The Lesser Evil"
- played Messenger in "His Trust"
- played An Indian in "The Last Drop of Water"
- played Bill Collector in "The Usurer"
- played Tramp in "The Girl and Her Trust"
- played Union Soldier in "In the Border States"
- played Office Clerk in "For His Son"
- played In Shop #4 in "What Shall We Do with Our Old?"
- played Archie Dean in "Nina, the Flower Girl"
- played Townsman #5 in "A Dash Through the Clouds"
- "The Song of the Shirt"
- "A Smoked Husband"
- "The Zulu's Heart"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Paget (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALFRED PAGET
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Paget!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Paget to find many related words and phrases!