Alfred Perceval Graves (writer)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Perceval Graves?
Alfred Perceval Graves, was an Anglo-Irish poet, songwriter, and school inspector.
- also known as Alfred Graves
- born on (169 years ago) in Dublin, child of Charles Graves and Selina Graves
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- religion: Anglicanism
- education: St John's College, Oxford
- profession: Writer
- parent of Robert Graves
- died on (83 years ago)
- written works: "Reciter's treasury of Irish verse and prose", "Irish literary and musical studies", "The book of Irish poetry", "A Celtic psaltery", "The Irish fairy book", "To return to all that", "Songs Of Killarney", "The poetry readers", "Irish songs and ballads"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Perceval Graves (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: