Alfred R. Lindesmith
On this page:
Who is Alfred R. Lindesmith?
Alfred R. Lindesmith: Alfred Ray Lindesmith was an Indiana University professor of sociology. He was among the early scholars providing a rigorous and thoughtful account of the nature of addiction.
- also known as Alfred Lindesmith, Alfred Ray Lindesmith
- born on (110 years ago) in Clinton Falls Township
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Psychologist
- died on (24 years ago) in Bloomington
- written works: "The addict and the law", "The nature of opiate addiction", "Social Psychology", "Opiate addiction"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred R. Lindesmith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: