On this page:
- Alfred Rose a.k.a. Alfred Rosé: Alfred Eduard Emmerich Rosé was an Austrian composer and conductor.
- read more about Alfred Rosé
- Alfred Rose: Rosario Alfred Fernandes, better known by his stage name Alfred Rose was a Goan tiatrist.
- Alfred Rose: Alfred Carey Wollaston Rose was the sixth Bishop of Dover in the modern era, from 1935. to 1956 Educated at Marlborough and Worcester College, Oxford, he began his ecclesiastical career with a curacy at St Mary, Somers Town after which he served as a Naval Chaplain during World War I.
- born in (132 years ago)
- education: Marlborough College
- profession: Chaplain
- died in (45 years ago)
- Alfred Rose was an English cricketer who played for Derbyshire in 1924.
- born on (121 years ago)
- nationality: England
- died in (31 years ago)
There are other people with in their name, like Walter John Alfred Rose.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Rose
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
Alfred Rose A READER Sir ...
Seventh Year : an Unconventional Handbook by Charles Dickens
Alfred Rose, M.A. Rev. Thomas Pitts, M.A. (s) William Chawner, M.A. Rev. Fenton John Anthony Hort, D.D. Rev. William Chatterley Bishop, M.A. (s) William NAriER Shaw, M.A. Is) Rev. Mandell Creighton, M.A, If) Charles Howard Allcock, M.A. If) ...
by Charles Dickens
ALFRED RosE, M.A. REv. THOMAS PITTS, M.A. (s) WILLIAM CIIAWNER, M.A. REV. FENTON JOHN ANTHONY HORT. D D REv. WILLIAM CHATTERLEY BIsHOP, M A 1'; WILLIAM NAPIER SHAW, M.A. : REV. MANDELL CREIGHTON, M.A. 1'; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Rose
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfred Rose
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfred Rose"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALFRED ROSE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Rose!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Rose to find many related words and phrases!