Alfred Ryder (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Ryder?
Alfred Ryder was an American film, radio and television actor. Ryder may best be remembered for appearing in over one hundred television shows, including the starring role as a British criminal who could not be killed in Alcoa Presents: One Step Beyond episode "The Devil's Laughter'". In the first broadcast Star Trek episode, "The Man Trap" he was cast as Professor Robert Crater.
- also known as Alfred Jacob Corn, Pfc. Alfred Ryder
- born on (99 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Kim Stanley between and (5 years)
- parent of Laurie Ryder
- died on (19 years ago) in Englewood
- award: - Obie Award for Best Actor - "I rise in flame, cried the Phoenix"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Ryder (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Ryder for some fun with words!