On this page:
Who is Alfred Slote?
Alfred Slote is a children's author known for his numerous sports and space novels. His writing has been described as "making space travel seem as ordinary as piling in the family wagon for a jaunt to McDonald's". Slote's 1991 novel Finding Buck McHenry was adapted into a 2000 television film.
- born on (89 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author
- written works: "Finding Buck McHenry", "Hang Tough, Paul Mather", "Make-Believe Ball Player", "My trip to Alpha I", "My robot buddy", "The Trouble on Janus", "C.O.L.A.R.", "Clone Catcher", "Omega Station", "My Father, the Coach", "Stranger on the ball club", "Love and tennis", "Coraje, campeón!", "The Trading Game", "Tony and me", "The moon in fact and fancy", "Air in fact and fancy", "Denham Proper", "Matt Gargan's Boy", "Lazarus in Vienna", "The princess who wouldn't talk", "The biggest victory", "Jake", "A Friend Like That"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Juvenile - "Clone Catcher"
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Juvenile - "Finding Buck McHenry"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Slote
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
Alfred Slote GARNETT, ROGER Nigel Morland GARON Joseph Bretland GARON, MARCO Dennis 82 A DICTIONARY OF ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Slote
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfred Slote
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfred Slote"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALFRED SLOTE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Slote!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Slote for some fun with words!