On this page:
- Alfred Steele: Alfred Nu Steele was a U.S. soft drink businessman. He graduated from Northwestern University in 1923, where he played football, and became an ad executive. He first worked for the Coca-Cola Company, as vice president of marketing.
- also known as Alfred N. Steele
- born on (115 years ago) in Nashville
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Northwestern University
- profession: Businessperson
- parent of
- died on (56 years ago) in New York City
- buried in Ferncliff Cemetery
- Alfred Steele a.k.a. Alfred E. Steele is an American Democratic Party politician, who served in the New Jersey General Assembly starting in 1996, where he represented the 35th legislative district. He resigned on September 10, 2007, in the wake of his arrest the previous week on corruption charges.
- read more about Alfred E. Steele
Alfred Steele is a fictional character from the 1981 film Mommie Dearest.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Steele
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfred Steele
Joan Crawford and Alfred Steele
Photo credit: classic film scans
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Steele for some fun with words!