On this page:
Definition of the noun alfred tennyson
What does alfred tennyson mean as a name of something?
- Englishman and Victorian poet (1809-1892)
Who is Alfred Tennyson?
Alfred Tennyson a.k.a. Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson, FRS was Poet Laureate of Great Britain and Ireland during much of Queen Victoria's reign and remains one of the most popular British poets.
- read more about Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson (poet)
- "Alfred Tennyson" is a book by Charles Kassel.
- also known as "Alfred Tennyson: a Victorian romance"
- "Alfred Tennyson" is a book by Elaine Jordan.
- "Alfred Tennyson" is a book by James D. Kissane.
- "Alfred Tennyson" is a book by Leonée Ormond.
- also known as "Alfred Tennyson: a literary life"
- "Alfred Tennyson" is a book by Alan Sinfield.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Tennyson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christopher John Murray
Alfred Tennyson. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1988. Joseph, Gerhard. Tennysonian Love: the Strange Diagonal. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1969. Jump, John D., ed. Tennyson: the Critical Heritage. London: ...
by Edith P. Hazen
The 15 Cambridge, Massachusetts Cummings, Edward Estlin Sonnets — Realities 52 Camelot Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson. 1st Baron Lady of Shalott. The 59 Camels Carryl, Charles Edward Admiral's Caravan, The 1 Wilbur, Richard World ...
The Nineteenth Century, 1800-1914 by John Powell, Derek W. Blakeley, Tessa Powell
Alfred Tennyson, Baron Tennyson of Aldworth and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Tennyson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alfred Tennyson
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Alfred Tennyson
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Tennyson to find many related words and phrases!