Alfredo Alcón (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfredo Alcón?
Alfredo Alcón: Alfredo Félix Alcón was an Argentine theatre and film actor born in Buenos Aires. He worked in more than 50 movies since his first one, El amor nunca muere, in 1955.
- also known as Alfredo Alcon, Alfredo Félix Alcón, Alfredo Félix Alcón Riesco
- born on (85 years ago) in Liniers, child of Félix Alcón and Elisa Riesco
- nationality: Argentina
- profession: Actor
- died on in Barrio Norte, Buenos Aires of respiratory disease
- "Cohen vs. Rosi"
- "A Hole in the Wall"
- played Guido Santrori in "The Innocents"
- "Last Images of the Shipwreck"
- "Summer Skin"
- played Rancel in "The City of No Limits"
- "The Seven Madmen"
- "Nazareno Cruz and the Wolf"
- "Love Never Dies"
- "What's Autumn?"
- "Sugar Harvest"
- "Pubis angelical"
- "El Reñidero"
- "Boquitas pintadas"
- "The Knight of the Sword"
- "Martín Fierro"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfredo Alcón (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: