Alfredo De Villa
is an acrostic for adv.
On this page:
Who is Alfredo De Villa?
Alfredo De Villa is a film director from Puebla, Mexico. He is best known for directing award winning films such as Adrift in Manhattan, which was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival in 2007 and Washington Heights, which won a special mention for directing and acting at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- born in Puebla
- nationality: Mexico
- education: University of Miami
- profession: Film director, film producer, screenwriter
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Director - "Washington Heights"
- nominated to ALMA Award for Outstanding Director of a Feature Film - "Nothing like the Holidays"
- ALMA Award for Outstanding Director of a Feature Film - "Nothing like the Holidays"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfredo De Villa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sana Loue, Martha Sajatovic
from 1995 and the more recent, Nothing Like the Holidays from 2008, produced by Alfredo De Villa, starring John Leguizamo, Alfred Molina, Luis Guzman, and other Latino actors.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfredo De Villa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfredo De Villa for some fun with words!