On this page:
- Alfredo Martínez is a former professional baseball player who played two seasons for the California Angels of Major League Baseball.
- born on (58 years ago) in Los Angeles
- profession: Baseball player
- Alfredo Martínez: Alfredo Anselmo "Fredi" Martínez is an Argentine Radical Civic Union politician. He sits in the Argentine Senate representing Santa Cruz Province.
- born on (64 years ago)
- profession: Architect
- Marriage with Eva María Henríquez
- Alfredo Martínez is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
- nomination: - nominated to Ariel Award for Best Costume Design - "Un mundo raro", with Lourdes del Valle
- Alfredo Martínez is a voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor
There are other people with in their name, like José Alfredo Martínez de Hoz.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfredo Martínez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David R. Kohut, Olga Vilella
Federal courts have since struck down pardons for Videla; Albano Eduardo Harguindeguy, the former interior minister; and José Alfredo Martínez de Hoz, the former finance minister. In addition to urging the repeal of the amnesty laws, on 24 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfredo Martínez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfredo Martínez to find many related words and phrases!