On this page:
- Alfredo Martínez is a former professional baseball player who played two seasons for the California Angels of Major League Baseball.
- born on (58 years ago) in Los Angeles
- profession: Baseball player
- Alfredo Martínez: Alfredo Anselmo "Fredi" Martínez is an Argentine Radical Civic Union politician. He sits in the Argentine Senate representing Santa Cruz Province.
- born on (64 years ago)
- profession: Architect
- Marriage with Eva María Henríquez
- Alfredo Martínez is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
- nomination: - nominated to Ariel Award for Best Costume Design - "Un mundo raro", with Lourdes del Valle
- Alfredo Martínez is a voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor
There are other people with in their name, like José Alfredo Martínez de Hoz.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfredo Martínez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 1: A - L; Volume 2: M - Z by Patrick Taylor, Frederick I. Case
Miami: Alfredo Martínez Gallery. Exhibition catalog. Mateo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfredo Martínez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfredo Martínez to find many related words and phrases!