On this page:
- Alfredo Ramos de Castilho, was a Brazilian footballer in the defense role. He was simply known as Alfredo or Polvo by fans.
- Alfredo Ramos, former Portuguese footballer who played as forward.
- Alfredo Ramos is a film director who made Drama Films including Food Stamps and Road Dogz.
- profession: Screenwriter
- read more about Alfredo Ramos (film director)
- Alfredo Ramos is an art director.
- also known as Alfredo Fiero Ramos
- profession: Art director
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfredo Ramos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael S. Werner
More specifically, the students wanted Alfredo Ramos Martinez appointed to direct the institution; they felt that a Mexican ...
by R. Andrew Nickson
At the same time, two military advisers, Colonel Rafael Franco and Colonel Alfredo Ramos, were appointed as divisional commanders. However, a false optimism among governmentforces was shattered on 11 June when the insurgent forces carried out a successful surprise attack, recrossing the Ypané River and capturing the government artillery base at Tacuatí in the Department of San Pedro. Although this resulted in the capture of a large supply of governmentweapons, the failure ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfredo Ramos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfredo Ramos
Alfredo Ramos, 28, Sacramento
Photo Credit: Sacramento Sheriff's Department
Photo credit: CA Dept of Insurance
Quotes about Alfredo Ramos
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfredo Ramos"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALFREDO RAMOS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfredo Ramos!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alfredo Ramos to see it in context!