On this page:
Definition of the noun algarrobilla
What does algarrobilla mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- mesquite pod used in tanning and dyeing
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of algarrobilla: algarobilla / algarroba
- more generic word: bean = any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- part of: algarroba / Prosopis juliflora / Prosopis juliiflora = mesquite of Gulf Coast and Caribbean Islands from Mexico to Venezuela
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Algarrobilla
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Maurice Burton, Robert Burton
The algarrobilla shrub on which they feed is burned and harvested and the fragile mountain fauna is damaged by overgrazing by domestic livestock. Other threats include wood collection, mining and competition for food and burrow sites from ...
by Frank Bisby
Algarrobilla: Espinilla; Mastuerzo; Pata de Loro; Retortuno; Retorton; Seca Trapo Geographical distribution North America: United States South America: Argentina ; Chile Descriptors Shrub; perennial; not climbing; not threatened Botanical ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algarrobilla
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1G2A1R1R1O1B3I1L1L1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Algarrobilla to find many related words and phrases!