On this page:
- Definition of the adjective algebraic
- Phrases with Algebraic
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Algebraic
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algebraic
- Photos about Algebraic
- Video language resources about Algebraic
- Quotes about Algebraic
- Scrabble value of A1L1G2E1B3R1A1I1C3
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective algebraic
What does algebraic mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to algebra
Alternative definition of the adjective algebraic
- Of, or relating to, algebra.
- [mathematics, of an expression, equation, or function] Containing only numbers, letters, and arithmetic operators.
- [mathematics, of a number] Which is a root of some polynomial.
- [chess, of notation] Describing squares by file (referred to in intrinsic order rather than by the piece starting on that file) and rank, both with reference to a fixed point rather than a player-dependent perspective.
Algebraic a.k.a. Algebraic definition: In mathematical logic, an algebraic definition is one that can be given using only equations between terms with free variables. Inequalities and quantifiers are specifically disallowed.
- read more about Algebraic definition
Phrases with Algebraic
- algebraic number
- Algebraic integer
- Algebraic equation
- Algebraic function
- Algebraic Geometer
- Algebraic geometry
- algebraic language
- Algebraic topology
- Algebraic structure
- Algebraic number theory
- Linear Algebraic
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Algebraic
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ship Stability & Trim (1918)
by Percy A. Hillhouse
The word ' algebraic means that the moments of all elements on one side of the axis must be regarded as positive, and all those on the other side as negative. The 'algebraic sum of all elementary moments is then the numerical difference ...
Comprising Definitions of All the Terms Employed in Mathematics - an Analysis of Each Branch, and of the Whole, as Forming a Single Science by Charles Davies
Such equations are called algebraic. Higher or Transcendental Algebra treats of those quantities which cannot be exactly expressed by a finite number of algebraic terms, and which are therefore called transcendental. It also investigates the ...
by Eric W. Weisstein
Algebraic Integer Cox, D.; Little, J.; and O'Shea, D. Ideals, Varieties, and Algorithms: An Introduction to Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra, 2nd ed. New York: SpringerVerlag, 1996. Eisenbud, D. Commutative Algebra with a View ...
The Mathematics Dictionary (1992)
by R.C. James, Glenn James
algebraic statement that x + x + x = 3.t, where x is any number.
by McGraw-Hill Education
algebraic language for unknown quantities. 2. The study of the formal manipulations of equations involving symbols and numbers. 3. An abstract mathematical system consisting of a vector space together with a multiplication by which two ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algebraic
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Algebraic
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Algebraic
Click on an item to play that video:
- Basic Algebraic Vocabulary
- MS 6 Math Algebraic Vocabulary
This video goes along with Common Core Math 6 Unit 6: Algebraic Expressions.
- Algebraic Expression Vocabulary (L2.2)
This video reviews the definition of term, coefficient, constant term, and factor. Video content created Jenifer Bohart, William Meacham, Judy Sutor, and Donna ...
- Ex: Algebraic Expression Vocabulary
This video reinforces the vocabulary of term, constant term, coefficient, and factors.
- Algebraic Vocabulary Foldable
- Algebraic terminology
- 2 2 Algebraic Expression Vocabulary
- Algebraic Meaning
Video shows what algebraic means. Of, or relating to, algebra.. or function|lang=en}} Containing only numbers, letters and arithmetic operators.. Which is a root ...
- ICSE CBSE Class 7 Maths - 03 - Algebric Expression Definition (Ch: Algebraic expressions)
- 6.EE.2.b Algebraic Vocabulary
Examples and descriptions for expressions, terms, variables, coefficients, constants and equations are given.
- Precalc 1.5 - Inverse Functions - Definition, Numerical, Algebraic
- 6.EE.2 - Visual Vocabulary - Algebraic Expression
- Vocabulary for Algebraic Expressions 1.8
Understand the terminology for working with algebraic expressions.
- Algebraic Reasoning - Creating A Vocabulary Graphic Organizer.webm
- Math Terminology: finding the number of terms in an algebraic expression
- Use the subtraction definition to simplify algebraic expressions #9
- [ChoiTube] Basic Geometry Vocabulary & Algebraic Proofs
- 10 Vocabulary variable, constant, coefficient, term, algebraic exp
- Definition of Terms in Algebraic Expressions
Microlecture created by Union County College faculty. Funded by the Title V STEMpact Grant.
- Use the subtraction definition to simplify algebraic expressions #10
- A new algebraic approach for the description of robotic manipulation tasks
This video accompanies the paper "A new algebraic approach for the description of robotic manipulation tasks." Here follows the abstract: "This paper introduces ...
- Algebraic Expression Language of Mathematics
- Odd and even functions algebraic description
View more videos about Algebraic number, Linear Algebraic, Algebraic integer, Algebraic equation, Algebraic function, Algebraic geometry, Algebraic Language, Algebraic structure, and Algebraic Definition.
See also the pronunciation examples of Algebraic!
Quotes about Algebraic
If there are four equations and only three variables, and no one of the equations is derivable from the others by algebraic manipulation then there is another variable missing. (Talcott Parsons)
more quotes about algebraic...
Scrabble value of A1L1G2E1B3R1A1I1C3
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Algebraic to see it in context!