On this page:
Definition of the noun algerian capital
What does algerian capital mean as a name of something?
- an ancient port on the Mediterranean; the capital and largest city of Algeria
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonym of Algerian capital: Algiers
- instance of: port = a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country; national capital = the capital city of a nation
- part of: Algeria / Algerie / Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria = a republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean Sea with a population that is predominantly Sunni Muslim
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Algerian capital
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of World Trade (2015)
From Ancient Times to the Present by Cynthia Clark Northrup, Jerry H. Bentley, Alfred E. Eckes, Jr, Patrick Manning, Kenneth Pomeranz, Steven Topik
Algerian capital, Algiers. During.
Encyclopedia of Warfare (2013)
From the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Adrian Gilbert
area of the Algerian capital, Algiers, and from its warren of narrow streets and small houses carried out terrorist attacks in the European part of the city. In January 1957 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algerian capital
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Algerian capital to see it in context!