Algie the Miner
is an acrostic for atm.
On this page:
"Algie the Miner": Algie, the Miner is a 1912 film featuring Billy Quirk.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Alice Guy-Blaché
- producer: Alice Guy-Blaché
- starring: Billy Quirk
- genres: LGBT, Silent film, Black-and-white
- released on (102 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Algie the Miner
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
• Algie the Miner (1912) • Algie Making an American Citizen (1912) • A ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algie the Miner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Algie the Miner
ALGIE THE MINER ...
Here is a unique vintage movie. Made in 1912, the movie is focused strongly on three factors ... 1/ silent film production, 2/ gold mining in the Old West and ... are you ready for this? ... 3/ sexual orientation ....
... here's the link to the National Archives where you can watch the movie and if you collect such trivia, it's a very short download.
Photo credit: mrbill78636
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Algie the Miner for some fun with words!