On this page:
Who is Algis Budrys?
Algis Budrys was a Lithuanian-American science fiction author, editor, and critic. He was also known under the pen names "Frank Mason," "Alger Rome," "John A. Sentry," "William Scarff," and "Paul Janvier.
- also known as Algirdas Jonas Budrys, Alger Rome, A. J. Budrys, Albert Stroud, Gordon Javlyn, Gordon Jaulyn, John A. Sentry, Ivan Janvier, David C. Hodgkins, Algirdas J. Budrys, Paul Janvier, William Scarff, Robert Marner
- born on (84 years ago) in Kaliningrad
- ethnicity: Lithuanian American
- nationality: United States of America, Lithuania
- profession: Writer, critic, novelist, editor
- died on (7 years ago) in Evanston of melanoma
- read more about Algis Budrys (novelist)
Printed books with definitions for Algis Budrys
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Algis Budrys
(Eric Temple “Belle”, “Cashier” O'Neill, Galaxy Magazine was founded in 1952, Algis Budrys is an English author, etc., etc.) But it's not the purpose of this work to be definitive; its purpose is to provide, in reasonably compact and handy form, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Algis Budrys
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Algis Budrys for some fun with words!