On this page:
- Ali Bey was an officer of the Ottoman Army and of the Turkish Army.
- Ali Bey is a nominee in 2007 News & Documentary Emmy Award for Best Documentary.
- Ali Bey was the father of Mimar Kemaleddin Bey.
- parent of Mimar Kemaleddin Bey
- Ali Bey is a fictional character from the 2003 drama film Gülüm.
- Ali Bey is a fictional character from the 1934 film Stamboul Quest.
- Ali Bey is a fictional character from the film Bizimkiler.
- Ali Bey is a fictional character from the 2006 film Takva: A Man's Fear of God.
- Ali Bey is a fictional character from the 1876 book İntibah.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ali Bey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas Legh
The pretended Ali Bey is a Spaniard of the name of Badia, who was employed by Buonaparte as a spy, first in Morocco, and afterwards in Egypt and the east. * An ardeb is equal to 14 bushels English. JOURNEY IN EGYPT, &C. 25.
by Arthur Goldschmidt
8 'Ali Bey al-Kabir zeal in collecting taxes from Upper Egyptians made him a byword for cruelty, and they were greatly relieved when the British took him to England for a year to represent the mamluks, whom the British and Ottomans were ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ali Bey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALI BEY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ali Bey!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ali Bey to find many related words and phrases!