On this page:
"Ali Bhai" is a 2007 Malayalam Indian action drama film directed by Shaji Kailas and written by T.A. Shahid. It stars Mohanlal as Anwar Ali aka Ali Bhai an undisputed leader of Kozhikode Palayam market, the savior of poor. Gopika plays the female lead. The film has a big supporting cast including, Innocent, Cochin Haneefa, Sai Kumar, Rajan P Dev, Suraj Venjaramood, Siddique, Jagadish and Shammi Thilakan. The film briefly tells the history of Kozhikode market and the people living there. Also shows the culture and lifestyle of traditional rare "Baramis" Muslim settlers in Kozhikode, they migrated from Yemen to India centuries ago for trading in Kerala. They are still active in making Urus.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Antony Perumbavoor
- Gopika as Ganga
- Mohanlal as Anwar Ali
- Navya Nair as Chenthamarai
- Rajan P. Dev
- Cochin Haneefa as Market Kunji
- K. P. A. C. Lalitha as Canteen Ammayi
- Antony Perumbavoor as Private bus driver
- Siddique as Sundaran Thampi
- Shammi Thilakan
- Suraj Venjaramoodu
- Shamna Kasim
- Mohanlal as Ali Bhai
- music by Alex Paul, Gireesh Puthenchery
- genres: Action Film, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on (7 years ago)
- Ali Bhai is a fictional character from the 2010 film Porki.
- Ali Bhai is a fictional character from the 2007 film Pokiri.
- Ali Bhai is a fictional character from the 2006 film Pokiri.
- Ali Bhai is a fictional character from the 2007 film Ali Bhai.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ali Bhai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALI BHAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ali Bhai!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ali Bhai for some fun with words!