On this page:
- Ali Haidar a.k.a. Ali Haider is a Pakistani singer. He had a number of popular songs in the 1990s, the most notable being Poorani Jeans which also appears on his 1993 album Sandesa. He also had a hit later in the 1990s with Chand Sa Mukhra. He has also acted in numerous TV serials on PTV, including Chand Sa Mukhra.
- also known as Haider Ali; Haidar Ali; Ali, Haidar
- born on (48 years ago) in Karachi
- nationality: Pakistan
- profession: Singer, musician, singer-songwriter, actor
- genre: Pop music
- albums: "Faisa Gechhi", "Chandni Raatein", "Mahi", "Sandesa", "Tera Naam Liya To", "The Best of Ali Haider", "Chahat", "Jadoo", "Dastaan", "Qarar", "Jaanay Do"
- nomination: - nominated to Lux Style Award for Best Album - "Jaanay Do"
- official website: alihaiderofficial.com
- Ali Haidar is a Canadian basketball player of Lebanese origin. The 6'7" forward plays in Michigan Technological University's Michigan Tech Huskies Men's basketball program in NCAA Division II.
- Ali Haidar VC was a Pakistani Pashtun recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest and most prestigious award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
- born on (102 years ago) in Kohat Division
- nationality: Pakistan
- profession: Soldier
- died on (16 years ago) in Shahu Khel
- award: - Victoria Cross (In recognition of most conspicuous bravery that took place on 9th April, 1945, the KING has been graciously pleased to approve the award of the VICTORIA CROSS to: — No. 26534 Sepoy ALl HAIDAR, 13th Frontier Force Rifles, British Indian Army, during the Second World War.)
- Ali Haidar is a Syrian politician who is the leader of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party, and since June 2011 the Minister of State for National Reconciliation Affairs.
- Ali Haidar is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ali Haidar (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ali Haidar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Chris Nyland
Department of Economics, Universiti Putra Malaysia Lim Hong Hai is an Associate Professor in the School of Social Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia Ali Haidar is a Lecturer in the Department of Management, Monash University, Australia ...
by Sujit Mukherjee
Ali Haidar Alvar later George Grierson enlarged the text. The work is also called Par- mal raso. Ali Haidar (1690-1785): sant poet in Panjabi, also a scholar of Farsi and Arabic. Five siharfi works, one baramaha and an incomplete Hir- Ranjha ...
by Ludwig W. Adamec
Midhat, Ali Haidar. The Life of Midhat Pasha. London: Murray, 1903. Monroe, Elizabeth. Philby of Arabia. London: Faber and Faber, 1973. Nasr, Seyyed Hossein.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ali Haidar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALI HAIDAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ali Haidar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ali Haidar for some fun with words!