Ali in Wonderland
On this page:
- "Ali in Wonderland" a.k.a. "I Am Nasrine" is an award-nominated film, written and directed by Tina Gharavi, based on a story by Tina Gharavi.
- read more about I Am Nasrine
- "Ali in Wonderland" is a 1981 Algerian drama film directed by Ahmed Rachedi. It was entered into the 12th Moscow International Film Festival where it won a Special Prize.
- language: French
- "Ali in Wonderland" is a 1992 adventure, comedy, family, fantasy film written by Joey de Leon and Tony Y. Reyes and directed by Tony Y. Reyes.
- written by Joey de Leon
- released on (22 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ali in Wonderland
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Roy Armes
Ali au pays des mirages / Ali in Wonderland (Ahmed Rachedi, 1979, Algeria) Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves / "Ali Bâbâ wa-l-arba#în harâmî ...
by Terri Ginsberg, Chris Lippard
Ali in Wonderland [Ali in the Land of Images / Ali au pays des mirages] (Ahmed Rachedi, Algeria, 1978) Ali, Rabia and the Others [Ali, Raabia et les autres] (Ahmed Boulane, Morocco, ...
by Oliver Leaman
Virtually all these works, like the studies of North African communities by Ahmed Rachedi (Un doigt dans l'engrenage / A Finger in the Works, 1974; Ali Fi Bilad al- Sarab / Ali au pays des mirages / Ali in Wonderland, 1979) and Naceur Ktari ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ali in Wonderland
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ali in Wonderland for some fun with words!