Alia Shawkat (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alia Shawkat?
Alia Shawkat: Alia Martine Shawkat is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Maeby Fünke in the Fox television series Arrested Development.
- also known as Alia Martine Shawkat, Allie, Rich Aliaandanost
- born on (25 years ago) in Riverside, child of Tony Shawkat and Dina Burke
- ethnicity: Kurds, Irish people, Norwegians
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- played Maeby Fünke in "Arrested Development"
- played Louise in "The Brass Teapot"
- played Fiona in "The To Do List"
- played Mabel in "Ruby Sparks"
- played Vanessa Walling in "The Oranges"
- played Mad Madge in "Damsels in Distress"
- played Clementine in "That's What She Said"
- played Bree in "Cedar Rapids"
- played Robin in "The Runaways"
- played Pash in "Whip It"
- played Salma Halaby in "Amreeka"
- played Diana Riggs in "Prom Wars"
- played Camille in "Bart Got a Room"
- played Brandi Blackbear in "Not Like Everyone Else"
- played Billie in "Queen of Cactus Cove"
- played Amy in "Rebound"
- played Dee in "The Trial of Old Drum"
- played Amir's Daughter in "Three Kings"
- played Madison Finch in "Deck the Halls"
- played Seven in "The Lie"
- played Dalia in "May in the Summer"
- played Jessie in "The Moment"
- played Dottie Kaufman in "Setup, Punch"
- played Surprise in "Night Moves"
- played Roz in "Life After Beth"
- played Rachel in "Bunion"
- played Jean in "Wild Canaries"
- "The Wrong Ferarri"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series - "Arrested Development", with Isla Fisher, David Cross, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Michael Cera, John Beard, Portia de Rossi, Henry Winkler, Liza Minnelli, Jessica Walter, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, Ron Howard
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alia Shawkat (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alia Shawkat to see it in context!