On this page:
- Alianza was an Argentine hard rock band, with former members of Rata Blanca.
- Alianza were a unique Anglo-Chilean collaboration between three British musicians, Steve Knightley, Phil Beer, and Dave Townsend, and three exiled Chilean musicians, Sergio Avila, Mauricio Venegas and Vladimir Vega. The group sought out the common rhythms, themes and melodies to produce a blend of songs in English, Spanish and both languages, as well as dance music from both sides of the Atlantic. In 1992, the group produced the eponymous album Alianza, which included a number of songs that later became part of the repertoire of Show of Hands, the acoustic roots duo formed by Knightley and Beer.
- "Alianza" is a musical album of Shimshai.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Alianza": Alianza is a 1992 album by a group of Anglo-Chilean musicians who performed under the name Alianza.
"Alianza" is a short film, directed by Camilla Mantovani.
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- genre: Drama
- released in
- The Alianza, previously known as Alianza por Chile, is a coalition of right-wing Chilean political parties. The Alianza was replaced between 2009 and 2012 by the Coalition for Change. After the 2012 municipal elections, the coalition returned to its original name.
- Alianza a.k.a. Alianza F.C.: Alianza Fútbol Club, also known simply as Alianza, is a football club based in San Salvador, El Salvador.
- read more about Alianza F.C.
- Alianza a.k.a. Alianza F.C. is a professional soccer club located in Panama that plays in Liga Profesional de Fútbol the highest soccer league in Panama. Alianza won the Primera A championship in 1998-99 to win promotion to the Liga Panameña de Fútbol where they have been since. Their best showing in the Liga Panameña de Fútbol was as runner-up in the 2003 Clausura.
- read more about Alianza F.C.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alianza
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
What the Rest of America Can Learn from Northern Manhattan by Allan Formicola, Lourdes Hernandez-Cordero
Alianza continues to collaborate with the Mailman School of Public Health to develop the field of community health workers. Alianza is a credible Epilogue source in northern Manhattan and has grown to be ...
Reverse Mission (2011)
Transnational Religious Communities and the Making of US Foreign Policy by Timothy A. Byrnes
Finally, the Benedictine alianza is an arrangement between two relatively autonomous communities made up of men in Vermont, most of whom are not ordained, and women in Mexico, none ofwhom can be ordained. These structural ...
by International Child Development Centre
Activities Casa Alianza is an independent, nonprofit making organization working with street children in several South American countries. As well as providing services for street children, it advocates with and for them. Casa Alianza works ...
by F. Arturo Rosales
ALIANZA Latino students founded Wellesley College's Alianza in the early 1980s to increase cultural and social awareness of Latin Americans and Iberians on the Wellesley campus and to advance the common concerns of these people.
by Elliott Johnson, David Walker, Daniel Gray
AD Alianza Democrática/Democratic Alliance [Chile] ADAV Allgemeiner Deutscher Arbeiterverein/German Workers' Association ADM-19 Alianza Democrática ...
by Matt S. Meier, Margo Gutiérrez
ALIANZA HISPANO-AMERICANA 7 Michael. Tijerina: Land Grant Conflict in New Mexico. Albuquerque: Paisano Press, 1968; Knowlton, Clark S. "Violence in New Mexico: A Sociological Perspective." California Law Review 58 (October ...
by James C. Docherty, Peter Lamb
Australian Labor Party African National Congress Alianza Nueva Nacio'n (New National Alliance) [Guatemala] Alianza Popular Revolucianaria Americana ( American Revolutionary Popular Alliance) [Peru] Asia-Pacific Socialist Organization ...
by Thomas M. Leonard
Confederación/Central American and Caribbean Tennis Confederation anterior cruciate ligament Autoridad del Canal de Panamá/Panama Canal Authority Alianza Democrática de Oposición Civilista/Democratic Alliance of Civic Opposition ...
by Harvey F. Kline
Alianza Democrática M-l9 (Democratic Alliance M-19) Amnesty International Autoridades ...
by John R. Clark Hall, Herbert Dean Meritt
alianza. con. Luis. XII. Luis XII no ignora cuanto odio se ha acumulado contra los Borgia.
by Edward E. Curtis
Dusé Mohamed Ali, Muhammad Ali, Noble Drew Alianza Islámica Amer, Ghada American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) American Indian Muslims American Islamic College American Muslim Alliance American Muslim Council ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alianza
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alianza
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Alianza
English Language Specialists Visit the Alianza
Ryan Brux y Barbara Dusterhoff visitaron la Alianza y nos dejaron su testimonio.
See also the pronunciation examples of Alianza!
Scrabble value of A1L1I1A1N1Z10A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALIANZA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alianza!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alianza to see it in context!