Alias Billy the Kid
On this page:
"Alias Billy the Kid" is a 1946 film written by Norman Sheldon and directed by Thomas Carr.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Roy Barcroft as Matt Conroy
- Tom London as Dakota
- Tom Chatterton as Ed Pearson
- Sunset Carson as Sunset Carson
- Russ Whiteman as Peewee
- Peggy Stewart as Ann Marshall
- Pierce Lyden as Sam
- Ed Cassidy as Sheriff
- Tex Terry as Buckskin
- James Linn as Jack
- Stanley Price as Frank Pearson
- Roy Bucko as Henchman
- Jess Cavin as Rancher #1
- Steve Clark as Townsman #1
- Ben Corbett as Rancher #2
- Chick Hannan as Townsman #2
- Jack Kirk as Rancher #3
- Jack O'Shea
- Jack Rockwell as Man Shaving
- set decoration by Charles S. Thompson & John McCarthy, Jr.
- genre: Western
- released on (68 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alias Billy the Kid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
Bonney alias Billy the Kid, Melinda Plowman as Betty Bentley, Virginia Christine as Eva Oster; Producer: Carroll Case; Story: Carl Hittleman; Director: ...
by Leon Claire Metz
Bonney, alias Billy the Kid is buried in the Fort Sumner Cemetery.
by William Weir
Bonney, alias Billy the Kid.
by Jay Robert Nash
Alias Billy the Kid. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 1955. · Billy King's Tombstone: The Private Life of an --rizona Boom Town.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alias Billy the Kid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: