Alias Jesse James
On this page:
"Alias Jesse James" is a 1959 American Western comedy film directed by Norman Z. McLeod and starring Bob Hope and Rhonda Fleming. Based on a story by Robert St. Aubrey and Bert Lawrence, the film is about an outlaw who tries to kill an insurance agent who has been mistaken for him in order to collect on a big policy.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Hal Pereira & Roland Anderson
- written by Bert Lawrence
- cinematography by Lionel Lindon
- costume design by Edith Head
- set decoration by Bertram C. Granger & Samuel M. Comer
- genres: Western, Screwball comedy, Action/Adventure, Comedy Western, Comedy
- released on (55 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alias Jesse James
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George A. Katchmer
Thomas Meighan, Charles Ogle Algie's Sister Barney Furey Alias James Chau› er Frank Borzage Alias Jesse James Richard “Dick” Alexander Alias Jimmy Valentine James Farley, Alec B. Francis, Vola Vale Alias John Law George Connors ...
by Marty McGee
Alias Jesse James (¡ 959; ...
by Harris M. Lentz III
Alias Jesse James (¡959), Pocketfull of Miracles (¡96¡), The Errand Boy (¡96¡), Five Weeks in a Balloon (¡962), Zotz!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alias Jesse James
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: