Alias Jimmy Valentine
On this page:
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" was a 1928 American crime drama film directed by Jack Conway, and starring William Haines, Leila Hyams, Lionel Barrymore, and Karl Dane. The film is based on the O. Henry story "A Retrieved Reformation", which was turned into the 1910 play Alias Jimmy Valentine by Paul Armstrong. The play toured in travelling production companies making it extremely popular. It was revived on Broadway in 1921.
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" is a 1920 American silent film crime drama starring Bert Lytell, directed by Edmund Mortimer and Arthur Ripley, and released through Metro Pictures.
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" is a 1915 crime, drama film directed by Maurice Tourneur.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (99 years ago)
Alias Jimmy Valentine is a theater production.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alias Jimmy Valentine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alias Jimmy Valentine (1909 ); The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alias Jimmy Valentine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: