Alias Jimmy Valentine
On this page:
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" was a 1928 American crime drama film directed by Jack Conway, and starring William Haines, Leila Hyams, Lionel Barrymore, and Karl Dane. The film is based on the O. Henry story "A Retrieved Reformation", which was turned into the 1910 play Alias Jimmy Valentine by Paul Armstrong. The play toured in travelling production companies making it extremely popular. It was revived on Broadway in 1921.
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" is a 1920 American silent film crime drama starring Bert Lytell, directed by Edmund Mortimer and Arthur Ripley, and released through Metro Pictures.
- "Alias Jimmy Valentine" is a 1915 crime, drama film directed by Maurice Tourneur.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (99 years ago)
Alias Jimmy Valentine is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alias Jimmy Valentine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
Film The Trail of '98 The Cossacks White Shadows in the South Seas The Mysterious Lady Our Dancing Daughters Excess Baggage While the City Sleeps The Wind The Viking Show People Alias Jimmy Valentine The Masks of the Devil West ...
by Denise Lowe
Hearts Asleep; Six Feet Four; The Hornet 's Nest; Someone Must Pay 1920 Overland Red; The Purple Cipher; Someone in the House; The Iron Rider; A Master Stroke; Common Sense; Alias Jimmy Valentine 1921 Singing River; White Oak; ...
by Anthony Slide
World next formed an alliance with Liebler and Company to produce its big stage successes, including Alias Jimmy Valentine. World added the product of the Dyreda Art Film Corporation*, the Colonial Motion Picture Corporation, the ...
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Alias Jimmy Valentine (15), The Closed ...
by Frank Moore Colby, Talcott Williams
Alias Jimmy Valentine (1909 ); The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alias Jimmy Valentine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: