Alias a Gentleman
On this page:
"Alias a Gentleman" is a 1948 film starring Wallace Beery. The supporting cast includes Gladys George and Sheldon Leonard and the movie was directed by Harry Beaumont.
- also known as Gentiluomo ma non troppo, Kanske en gentleman
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Nat Perrin
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons & Stan Rogers
- written by William R. Lipman
- based on a story by Peter Ruric
- Wallace Beery as Jim Breedin
- Tom Drake as Johnny Lorgen
- Dorothy Patrick as Elaine Carter
- Gladys George as Madge Parkson
- Leon Ames as Matt Enley
- Warner Anderson as Capt. Charlie Lopen
- John Qualen as No End
- Sheldon Leonard as Harry Bealer
- Trevor Bardette as Jig Johnson
- Jeff Corey as Zu
- Marc Krah as Spats Edwards
- William Forrest as Carruthers
- Morris Ankrum as O.K.
- George Chandler as Curly Britt
- Henry Kulky as Moving Man
- Lou Lubin as Pickpocket
- cinematography by Ray June
- edited by Ben Lewis
- music by David Snell
- set decoration by Edwin B. Willis & Alfred E. Spencer
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy
- released on (66 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alias a Gentleman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alias a Gentleman
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alias a Gentleman"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALIAS A GENTLEMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alias a Gentleman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alias a Gentleman for some fun with words!