Alibaba and Forty Thieves
On this page:
"Alibaba and Forty Thieves": Alibaba And 40 Thieves is 1966 Hindi adventure fantasy film produced and directed by Homi Wadia and starring Sanjeev Kumar in the lead role. The film is based on Ali Baba's story from One Thousand and One Nights.
- also known as Alibaba and 40 Thieves
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Urdu Language
- producer: Homi Wadia
- written by Tahir Lucknowi, Chand Pandit, J. B. H. Wadia
- cinematography by Anant Wadadeker
- edited by Kamlakar Karkhanis
- music by Usha Khanna, Chitragupta, Tripathi S.N.
- genres: Musical, Bollywood, Fantasy, Action Film, Adventure Film, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (49 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alibaba and Forty Thieves
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alibaba and Forty Thieves is a popular story in the region and this story including another famous story of Shorab and Rustom are performed in different stages/ theatres of Assam as well as the mobile theatre groups. Poa-Mecca, a holy shrine ...
by Ganga Ram Garg
Alibaba is based on the popular story of Arabian Nights, entitled 'Alibaba and Forty Thieves'. Alibaba was a very popular play of its ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alibaba and Forty Thieves
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: