On this page:
- "Alibis" is a song written by Randy Boudreaux, and recorded by American country music artist Tracy Lawrence. It was released on March 11, 1993 as the lead single and title track from his album Alibis. The song became Lawrence's second Number One country hit in 1993 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
- "Alibis" is the second studio album by American country music artist Tracy Lawrence. Certified platinum in the United States, the album produced the singles "Can't Break It to My Heart", "Alibis", "My Second Home" and "If the Good Die Young", all Number One hits on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts. The album is certified 2× Multi-Platinum by the RIAA for shipments of two million copies.
- genre: Country
- released on (22 years ago)
- "Alibis" is a musical album of Carole Laure.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "Alibis" is a musical album of Jack Potential.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Alibis" is a musical album of Derrière le Miroir.
- released in (22 years ago)
- read more about One Night Stand (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alibis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Writer's Art (2010)
by James J. Kilpatrick
Reagan was full of excuses, but alibis is a zingier word. Besides, it fits better in a headline. All Due Respect This is one of those euphemistic phrases, drawn from parliamentary speech, that ...
Volume 9 - Icon Programming Language to Knowledge-Based Systems: APL Techniques by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
alibis . and impossible behavior . Both SHERLOCK  and GDE+  have to optimize the inference engine and the ...
by Margaret E. Beare
Such information is not incontrovertible proof, because it can be overturned through billing analysis and phone positioning, but it gives criminals time to prepare better alibis or destroy evidence that links them to the crime scene. Preventive and ...
by Martin H. Manser
corruption will find a dozen alibis for its evil deeds Those who are guilty of cor- ruption are so lacking in integrity that they will not hesitate to make excuses for or lie about what they have done: We knew that the officials had ...
by Michael Shally-Jensen
Females often are seen as providing help and support to male gang members by carrying weapons, offering alibis, and gathering information on rival gang members. Some female gangs are allied with a particular male gang, while others are ...
Smashing Detective Stories by Frank Gruber
Alibis weren'tworth a dimea dozen. And Wesley wasknown in Westfield. Therecould easilyhave been a dozen people in the building at the time who knew, and perhaps ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alibis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alibis
Bring Your Alibis
They livin' it up at the Hotel California... (Palm Springs)
Photo credit: Randy Heinitz
Video about Alibis
Success Requires No Explanation Yet Failures Are Doctored By Alibis
Scrabble value of A1L1I1B3I1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALIBIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alibis!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alibis to see it in context!