Alice, I Think
is an acrostic for ait.
On this page:
"Alice, I Think" is the first in a trilogy of comic novels written by Susan Juby. It was first published in 2000. It is set in Smithers, British Columbia and describes the struggle of a young woman, Alice Macleod, as she matures.
- also known as I'm Alice, I Think
- language: English Language
- genres: Young-adult fiction, Bildungsroman, Comic novel
- released on (15 years ago)
Alice, I Think is a Canadian television series based on the Susan Juby book of the same name. Fifteen-year-old Alice is a "hyper-critical, socially-retarded narcissist with mind-numbingly poor judgement," played by Carly McKillip. Alice's brother, MacGregor, is played by Connor Price. Alice's father, John, is played by Dan Payne, and her mother, Diane, is played by Rebecca Northan. Other characters include Marcus, Aubrey, Bob, Finn, Linda, Becky, Karen, Violet, Rosie and Geraldine. The show takes place in Smithers, British Columbia.
- begun on and completed on (9 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - Gemini Award for Best Children's or Youth Fiction Program or Series nomination for Brian Hamilton, Jon Slan, Gabriela Schonbach
- official website: www.aliceithink.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice, I Think
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alice, I Think to learn how to say it correctly!