Alice B. Russell
is an acrostic for abr.
On this page:
Who is Alice B. Russell?
Alice B. Russell: Alice Burton Russell was an African-American actress and the wife of director Oscar Micheaux, who appeared in six films directed by her husband. She was born in Maxton, North Carolina and died in New Rochelle, New York. She was mentioned often as A. Burton Russell in credits. In addition, she produced three films by her husband and worked as miscellaneous crew in two films.
- also known as Alice Russell, A. Burton Russell, Alice Burton Russell
- born on (122 years ago) in Maxton
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer
- died in (31 years ago) in New Rochelle
- read more about Alice B. Russell (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alice B. Russell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia Paranoiaca (2012)
by Henry Beard, Christopher Cerf
Alice B. russell, et al., “Prunus Armeniaca,” “Poisonous Plants ofnorth carolina ,” Department of horticultural Science, north carolina State university, 1997, retrieved from http:// www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Prunuar.htm, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice B. Russell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice B. Russell for some fun with words!