On this page:
- Alice Bailey: Alice Ann Bailey was a writer and theosophist in occult teachings, esoteric psychology and healing, astrological and other philosophic and religious themes. Bailey was born as Alice LaTrobe Bateman, in Manchester, England. She moved to the United States in 1907, where she spent most of her life as a writer and teacher.
- also known as Alice Ann Bailey, Alice A. Bailey, AAB
- born on (135 years ago) in Manchester
- nationality: England, United States of America
- profession: Writer, astrologer
- died on (66 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "The consciousness of the atom", "Discipleship in the new age", "Master Index of the Book of Alice Bailey", "Glamour: a world problem", "The reappearance of the Christ", "The externalisation of the hierarchy", "Problems of humanity", "The soul and its mechanism", "A treatise on white magic; or", "Education in the new age", "Initiation, human and solar", "Letters on occult meditation", "The destiny of the nations", "The present world crisis", "From Bethlehem to Calvary", "Telepathy and the etheric vehicle", "From intellect to intuition", "A Treatise on White Magic", "Soul, the Quality of Life", "Esoteric Astrology"
- Alice Bailey was the mother of Raymond Bailey.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alice Bailey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2006)
by Constance Jones, James D. Ryan
Sinclair, The Alice Bailey Inheritance (Wellingborough, England: Turnstone Press , 1985); Thirty Years Work: The Books of Alice A. Bailey and the Tibetan Master ...
Encyclopedia of Earth Myths (2005)
An Insider's A-Z Guide to Mythic People, Places, Objects, and Events Central to the Earth's Visionary Geography by Richard Leviton
Between the 19305 and 19505, the American psychic Alice Bailey published a series of channeled books discussing the Masters of the Seven Rays. Bailey said that the seven rays, subdivisions of one of seven great Rays of the cosmos, are ...
Religious Celebrations: An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations [2 volumes] (2011)
An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations by J. Gordon Melton
The Alice Bailey Inheritance. Wellingborough, UK: Turnstone Press, 1984. “A World Day of Prayer, Invocation and Meditation—An Invitation ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Bailey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Bailey for some fun with words!